Home / Others / OMG!! Family Of Four Die In Their Sleep After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Kogi (Photo)

OMG!! Family Of Four Die In Their Sleep After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Kogi (Photo)

A man, his wife and two children on Friday July 28th died in their sleep after inhaling fumes from a generator kept inside their house in Obajana area of Kogi state.

https://ylx-4.com/fullpage.php?section=General&pub=651572&ga=g

Tension started after the man identified as Mr. Ayodele Segun was not seen by his neighbours the following day.

According to reports, the deceased’s cousin, Chief Richard Asaje said they had gone to check on him following the stench coming from his house but found out that his door was locked.

Policemen from Obajana Division were alerted and after forcefully opening the door, the decomposing bodies were discovered.

About Admin Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

15 Things To Start Doing Right Away If You Want To Improve Your Life

If you feel like you’re stuck in a rut and you’re really ...